Committed to Safety, Responding to Covid-19
April 1, 2020 | Ramseier Realty Group
Shelter in Place & Social Distancing
As COVID19 continues to impact our lives and the world as we know it, we want to let you know how recent and ongoing Shelter in Place and Social Distancing orders impact local real estate. According to the City of St. Joseph’s REISSUED SECOND AMENDED DECLARATION AND ORDER, the business of real estate is essential, as it relates to:
- Construction and related activities
- Services related to real estate transactions, including title searches, appraisals, permitting, inspections, moving, recordation, legal, financial and other necessary serves
Ramseier Realty Group is committed to client and public safety while still being available to service all your real estate needs. Below a comprehensive list of how we are conducting business while keeping everyone safe.
For ALL Clients
- CLIENT CONSULTATIONS. Consultations will be done via phone call and/or video chat ~ we will develop a plan to find your perfect home or to quickly market and sell your existing home!
- CONTRACTS. Handling of offers and contracts will be managed digitally through secure resource providers.
- EARNEST MONEY. Social Distancing options are available, including but not limited to electronic delivery.
- INSPECTIONS. Inspections are being conducted with the utmost attention to social distancing and germ containment.
- CLOSINGS. Only essential signers are allowed to attend closings.
For Our Buyers
- PROSPECTIVE HOMES. You will be instantly notified when a home hits the market that fits your criteria via text, email or phone call
- TOURS. Home Tours will be conducted virtually if possible. Buyers MUST have pre-approval or proof of funds before in-home showings can be scheduled. If in-home tours are done, every precaution will be taken to avoid spread of illness, such as the wearing of shoe covers and gloves, limiting the number of visitors inside homes, sanitizing any surfaces which are touched, and practicing social distancing.
- VERIFICATION. will be made with the listing agent to confirm no one in the home has been ill.
For Our Sellers
- LISTING PHOTOS. RRG will continue to provide professional photos to provide the best visual presentation to online buyers. Where possible, photos will be scheduled while the homeowner/occupant is not at home. Gloves and shoe covers will be worn, and any surface which has been touched will be disinfected.
- VIRTUAL TOURS. During this sensitive time, a virtual (video) tour will be completed for all of our listings. Every precaution taken for listing photos will also be taken for video tour recording sessions.
- MARKETING OF YOUR HOME. Marketing is always a crucial service provided to our clients, but during these uncertain times, digital marketing will be vital. It is imperative that potential buyers see your home even while under orders to stay at home. Digital marketing is the best platform for getting your home in front of people and RRG has always excelled in this arena.
- TOURS. In-person home tours will only be allowed when absolutely critical to the sale of your home. Again, every precaution will be taken to ensure the safety of all parties. We will inquire if anyone in your home has been ill. VERIFICATION will be made with the buyer’s agent to confirm potential buyers have not been ill. Please leave lights on and interior doors ajar prior to the arrival of touring buyers to help minimize the need for surface contact.
- OPEN HOUSES. NO open houses will be scheduled until further notice.